How Often Should My Air Ducts Be Cleaned?
With Dora Air Duct Cleaning
How often should I have my air ducts cleaned?
Experts advise having your air ducts cleaned every 2 to 3 years to prevent many maintenance and health problems before they start. However, homes with pets or children with allergies should have their air ducts professionally cleaned more frequently than the recommended average. The top five benefits of cleaning your air ducts are:
1. Better and reliable over-all performance from your HVAC system
2. Fewer expensive repairs from wear and tear and longer HVAC system life
3. More energy efficiency, reducing your energy bills
4. Lower likelihood of respiratory and allergy problems
5. Less dust makes it easier to clean and maintain your home's living space