Don’t Sign That Mortgage Renewal!
Is your mortgage coming up for renewal? Don’t be too quick to sign that mortgage renewal letter.
Lenders don’t typically send their mortgage renewals out at best rates, counting on the fact that most homeowners are too busy to ask questions or to inquire about getting a better rate. Don’t let this happen to you!
The following are some things to consider before your mortgage renews:
1. Start taking action on your renewal at least 90 days in advance.
2. Attractive new mortgage products and features may be available that you’re not aware of.
3. You are not obligated to stay with the same lender. You can negotiate and compare offers from other lenders.
4. Renewal is the best time to refinance and take the time to revisit your financial situation. Perhaps consolidate debt to free up cash flow or increase payments to become debt free sooner.
5. Rate isn’t everything, but it’s tremendously important.
To discuss your best mortgage renewal options for you, please contact me by phone at 204.371.9284 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org