Ideas For Spending Your Tax Refund
With Lisa Gryba, mortgage professional at One Link Mortgage & Financial
1. Pay down high interest debt like credit cards, unsecured lines of credit or loans.
2. Create an emergency fund. It is generally recommended to have three months of spending set aside in savings to help with unexpected costs.
3. Save for a child’s education. Contribute to a registered education savings plan (RESP) and you’ll multiply your savings thanks to the Canada Education Savings Grant the government will pay into the RESP along with your money.
4. Contribute to a registered plan. Use your refund to contribute to your registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) or tax-free savings account (TFSA).
5. Use the money from your tax refund towards purchasing a home.
6. Donate to a good cause or charity.
To discuss financial options for you, please contact me by phone at 204.371.9284 or email at email@example.com