Navigating the COVID Storm
With Lisa Gryba, mortgage professional at One Link Mortgage & Financial
If you find a home that seems right for you, you have job stability and you can get financing at historically low rates, buying a home might be a wise choice and the right thing to do — even now.
Remember these basics when buying a home:
1. Understand how much you can spend. This isn’t a time to spend beyond your means and hope for the best. A mortgage pre-approval is the smart way to go! A pre-approval will provide:
• your maximum purchase price
• a rate hold
• a fully underwritten analysis of your credit application where all risks have been analyzed.
2. Make sure that the financing you obtain is on terms that work for you now.
3. Be confident that your employment is stable during this time.
• T4’d employees that are currently laid off will need to provide a return to work letter.
• Self-employed individuals will need to confirm that your employment has not changed.
4. Remember that signed contracts are legal and binding. This step should be taken seriously.
To discuss financial options for you, please contact me by phone at 204.371.9284 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org